Thursday, November 2, 2017

Miss Bimbo Need a guy that can satisfy her on bed. 50k Monthly. Get her contact Now!!

Hi Am Miss Bimbo,mother of one who just lost her husband.
Life has not being easy staying without a man besides you at night.

I am not desperate but as a woman i just want to be plain.Help hook me up with randy guy who can satisfy me well.Money is not problem.
These are qualities am looking for
1: Young man,good in bed and can satisty me mostly on weekends.
2.Must be mobi le and can travel. I will foot his bill and pay for his flight when its urgent.
3.Fair or dark i dont mind, he must be huge and have skills on bed.
I will pay him monthly salary of 50,000 depending on his performance.
4.Must be a good kisser and veey romantic
He can also follow me to trips outside the country
Thank you.Hoping to hear from you as soon as possible.
Please my information should be well protected and the guy, man or lad must be real and ready.
Note:: Very important
Share this post using the WhatsApp, Facebook, google+, and twitter button below this post.Go to comment box and add a clear description of who you are, remember she will contact you according to the details you dropped in the comment box below.

Admin

About Admin

Am an actress who loves what I do. I love making friends and sharing people's feelings, sentiments and events around me. Am down to earth with natural beaty.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :